Helping the Spiritual Entrepreneur access their own Divine Guidance…where spirituality and practicality merge for Big Impact, Big Money and Big Business Success!
After a full day, I went into my living room with a glass of wine, turned off the lights, and sat on my couch. The view of the San Francisco Bay outside my living room window was breathtaking, and I drank it in before closing my eyes, becoming very quiet and intentionally making a connection with my spiritual guides.
This had been my ritual most every night for years. But on this night, something different, something life-changing was about to happen.
Since 1998, long before the blockbuster DVD movie The Secret was a sliver of thought in someone’s mind, I’d been a Master Law of Attraction and business coach. My specialty was helping heart-centered entrepreneurs use the Law of Attraction to create what they wanted in both their personal and professional lives. All the books I’d written, the programs I’d taught (including The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity, Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction, The Leading Edge Living One Year Success Program, The Prosperity Challenge, The Six Figure Biz Builder), and even the keynotes I’d given were rich in proven tools, techniques and age-old wisdom on how to use the Law of Attraction to create unlimited prosperity, success and fun in every area of your life.
My coaching business was growing by leaps and bounds. My clients were getting great results, making radical shifts and upgrades in their own lives and businesses, and I was able to double, sometimes triple, my income.
But I had this secret.
For years, I’d been channeling Divine Guidance from my spiritual guides and integrating their wisdom and insight into my business and everyday life. In fact, I credit a great deal of my success to the insights and information I was receiving from my guides, known as Theos.
But I didn’t tell anyone… except my closest spiritual friends.
I was afraid that if I admitted I was channeling Theos (my best kept business secret), I would be laughed out of the serious coaching community. I mean, I’d been named International Coach of the Year! I’d been President of the International Coach Federation for San Francisco East Bay Coaches! If I came out of the “channeling closet,” would I still be respected as a credible business coach… or would I be seen as some kind of woo-woo wacko?
Besides, I was just learning how to channel verbally, out loud. Up to this point, my guidance had come to me as blocks of thought, gut feelings, and many times through a kind of question-and-answer conversation in my mind. But with Theos’ encouragement and instruction, I was starting to believe that I could learn how to channel verbally.
I kept saying to Theos, “I need to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that what comes out of my mouth is you and not me! I have to be absolutely certain!”
And on that summer evening, Theos answered my request.
As I sat curled up on my couch that evening, asking Theos questions about the Law of Attraction, I suddenly became completely consumed by an overwhelming, breath-taking energy I can only describe as unconditional love. It was the energy of Theos. As this energy of pure Love flooded my entire being, I cried uncontrollably, trembling with gratitude and an ethereal bliss. I tried to hold on to that energy, and while it streamed through me for a good 20-30 minutes, it eventually lessened and then left.
Shaky and still crying, I got up from the couch and went to my mate, Robin, who was cooking in the kitchen. As I tried to explain to him what had happened, that feeling of Love swept through me again and I became unable to speak, only able to cry and sputter out the words, “It’s good! It’s good!”
From that night on, I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that what was coming through me was in fact Theos, a powerful, loving, non-physical stream of consciousness whose mission is to integrate our understanding of how we can embody our Higher Selves deliberately and live from that highest point of consciousness NOW. I also knew that it was time for me to step up and into my true purpose, which is to help entrepreneurs connect with their own Divine Guidance, on demand, so that they, like me, can always have access to the Divine wisdom, love and support they need to thrive in every area of their lives.
Thus, Guidance on Demand was born!
And here’s the irony. As soon as I revealed my secret and came out of the channeling closet, many highly successful, well-known business and thought leaders told me their secret: that they, too, had been relying on their spiritual guidance in every aspect of their business… from what deals to make to what programs to create.
Now, together with Theos, I am living my purpose and passion: teaching spiritually-focused entrepreneurs (professional coaches, speakers, authors, trainers, and healers who help individuals develop, evolve and transform) how to tap into their own Divine Guidance and use that Guidance, along with custom-designed marketing and business systems like my Enlightened Marketing System™ and Guided Business Goldmine™, to build healthy, six-figure businesses.
Over the past few years, I’ve become known as America’s Divine Guidance Coach™ and I feel so incredibly blessed to be doing the work I love, and experiencing more joy, love and prosperity in my life.
My history has been rich, with over 20 years of experience in the computer industry, from working for a Fortune 100 corporation, to being a marketing executive of a software start-up firm, to founding Leading Edge Coaching & Training, LLC; becoming President of the International Coach Federation’s San Francisco East Bay Coaches, and being named International Coach of the Year.
If you are interested in my varied past experiences, here they are, in a nutshell:
• Named one of the WECAI Top 100 Who’s Who Among Women in Ecommerce for 2012
• Author of several books and programs including The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity, Ten Weeks to Your Cosmic Connection to Source™, Guidance On Demand: Where Spirituality and Practicality Merge™, Soaring With Spirit™, Six Figure Biz Builder™, Beyond Six Figures For Coaches™, The Enlightened Marketing System™ and Guided Business Goldmine™.
• Co-host of three radio shows, The Jeanna and Eva Show on San Francisco’s KEST AM, The Law of Attraction Show on Exceptional Wisdom Radio , and The Thrive Factor on VoiceAmerica Radio.
• Named one of Inspire Me Today’s Luminaries, along with Sir Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Marci Shimoff, and Jack Canfield.
• Shared the virtual stage as a featured speaker with James Redfield, Dr. Eric Pearl, Mary Morrissey, Mark Victor Hansen, Cynthia Kersey, John Assaraf, Marci Shimoff, among many others.
• Contributor to the book, The Power of Mentorship: The Law of Attraction, along with John Assaraf, Bob Proctor, Denis Waitley, and Brian Tracy among others.
• Featured in 101 Great Ways To Improve Your Life with leading experts Bob Burg, John DiLemme, Hale Dwoskin, David Neagle, Greg Reid, Paul Scheele, Carol Tuttle, Zig Ziglar and Jim Rohn.
• Founder of Leading Edge Coaching & Training, LLC.
• Past President of the International Coach Federation’s San Francisco East Bay Coaches.
• Co-producer of the award-winning San Francisco Bay Area Coaching Conference.
• Published The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity.
• Named 2006 International Coach of The Year.
• Certified as a coach by The Coaches Training Institute with further training at CoachU and Corporate CoachU.
• Over 20 years in finance, operations and marketing with a Fortune 100 corporation, marketing executive of a software start-up firm.
• Executive Producer for a positive music label, Googol Press.
My newest book, Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction, co-authored with Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hanson and Jeanna Gabellini, can be found in bookstores everywhere.
For more details about my programs and services or to schedule me for a presentation, please contact:
Leading Edge Coaching & Training
P O Box 99656
Emeryville, CA 94662
Phone: 510.597.0687 • Fax: 510.588.5477
Now that you know more about me, please click on this link to learn about who I serve.